Ceylon Silver Tip Tea
The "EXS" designates the grade of "extra special” and this tea certainly is. It is rare to find a full leaf Ceylon with such tiny, wiry leaves and perfect silver tips. While many teas from Sri Lanka are known for their medium body and bright flavor, this tea brews a surprisingly dark cup that is smooth with notes of carob and fruit. It still has a bit of the familiar juicy, citrus quality but there is so much more going on.
- Caffeine: High. Black teas typically range from 40-80 mg of caffeine per cup. For comparison, coffee ranges from 80-120 mg per cup.
- Origin: Deniyaya, Southern Province (Ruhuna), Sri Lanka
- Flavor Profile: Citrus, Carob
- Blend: Black Tea From Sri Lanka
- Brew: 10 fl. oz | 212 Degrees | 3 Minutes
- 12 Compostable Tea Bags
- Powder-Coated Mason Jar
- Made in Washington, USA
Packages typically ship within 2-3 business days after you place your order. We’d love to see you in our Corning, New York location, so please stop on by!
To be the first to see our newest arrivals, don't forget to follow our Facebook business page. You can also find our New Arrivals here in the shop, and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Pinterest!