Looking for that authentic street taco experience in your kitchen? These three blends will shake up your Taco Tuesday with mouth-watering flavors inspired by traditional Mexican fare.
- Carne Asada Rub
- Warm-up your tortillas, it's time for tacos! With earthy, citrusy, and slightly spicy flavors, this blend brings a kick of jalapeño, cumin, and lime juice to marinades and sauces, perfect for steak tacos or sizzling fajitas!.
- Al Pastor Rub
- Made with Ancho and Guajillo chili powder, this blend is has a slow, smoky burn with hints of sweet pineapple & tangy citrus. Use it to make an adobo sauce for marinating thinly sliced pork or add complexity to ground beef tacos!.
- Pescado Verde Seasoning
- Mirroring the flavours of fresh salsa verde this spice blend is garlicky, citrusy, herbaceous, and carries a little kick of heat. Mix with a neutral oil and spoon over grilled or roasted mahi mahi, grouper, or even salmon, for a perfectly seasoned fish.
- Made in Ashville, NC
- Carne Asada Rub - Garlic, Cumin, Orange Juice Powder, Lime Juice Powder, Cilantro, Salt, White Vinegar Powder, Black Pepper, Minced Jalapeno, Jalapeno Powder, Citric Acid
- Al Pastor Rub - Ancho Chile Powder, Cumin, Guajillo Chile Powder, Black Pepper, Garlic, Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, Orange Juice Powder, Onion, Salt, Pineapple Juice Powder, Mexican Oregano, Cinnamon
- Pescado Verde Seasoning - Garlic, Black Pepper, Oregano, Cilantro, Lime Juice Powder, Orange Juice Powder, Salt, Onion, Serrano Chilli Powder, Citric Acid
Are your spices gluten-free?
Yes, all but three! We adhere to a strict and robust allergen safety program in our factory. Our Modena Balsamic Rub, Chaat Masala, and Tandoori Masala do contain trace amounts of wheat. This is processed on some shared equipment, which we sanitize and test for allergens after each run.
Are your spices Kosher?
We are not certified kosher, but our spices are free of unlisted ingredients and our facility is meat, nut, dairy, and egg free.
What about peanut-free?
Yes, we are a peanut-free facility! We do not process nuts in our facility, and we only purchase ingredients that have already been tested. We also have an allergen safety protocol that is followed during the production of your spices.
Packages typically ship within 2-3 business days after you place your order. We’d love to see you in our Corning, New York location, so please stop on by!
To be the first to see our newest arrivals, don't forget to follow our Facebook business page. You can also find our New Arrivals here in the shop, and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Pinterest!