These are the most widely known of the Indian Masalas and for good reason. This collection takes the intimidation out of Indian cooking. You'll go from firangi female to desi girl in no time.
- Garam Masala
- Aromatic, warm, and fierce. Our Garam Masala comes from our chef Meherwan Irani's family. Use this in any recipe that calls for it, but also try it as a finishing touch on roasted vegetables, in stews, or rubbed on grilled meats.
- Tandoori Masala
- Spicy, tangy, and bright. This blend was engineered to impart maximum flavor, even for those without a clay tandoori oven. Rub directly on meat, and try it on grilled chicken, marinades, and roasted vegetables.
- Madras Curry Powder
- Warm, citrusy, and mild. There is actually no such thing as "curry powder" in India, but hey, you want one, you got the best one. In addition to "curry" try it in marinades, soups, and braised meats.Made in Ashville, NC
- Garam Masala - Nutmeg, Clove, Cinnamon, Black Peppercorn, Cumin Seed, and Green Cardamom
- Tandoori Masala - Kashmiri Chilli Powder, Cumin, Coriander, Turmeric, Kasoori Methi, Garam Masala, Ginger, Garlic, Chaat Masala, Lime Juice Powder, Citric Acid. Contains: Trace amounts of wheat
- Madras Curry Powder - Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Fennel, Fenugreek, Black Pepper, Granulated Garlic, Cassia Cinnamon, Cloves, Cayenne
Contains: Trace amounts of wheat
Are your spices gluten-free?
Yes, all but three! We adhere to a strict and robust allergen safety program in our factory. Our Modena Balsamic Rub, Chaat Masala, and Tandoori Masala do contain trace amounts of wheat. This is processed on some shared equipment, which we sanitize and test for allergens after each run.
Are your spices Kosher?
We are not certified kosher, but our spices are free of unlisted ingredients and our facility is meat, nut, dairy, and egg free.
What about peanut-free?
Yes, we are a peanut-free facility! We do not process nuts in our facility, and we only purchase ingredients that have already been tested. We also have an allergen safety protocol that is followed during the production of your spices.
Packages typically ship within 2-3 business days after you place your order. We’d love to see you in our Corning, New York location, so please stop on by!
To be the first to see our newest arrivals, don't forget to follow our Facebook business page. You can also find our New Arrivals here in the shop, and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Pinterest!