A perfect collection for the aspiring chef and the seasoned (no pun intended) kitchen professional. We use the freshest ingredients to make this collection of classics. Great for a special evening of French cuisine by way of Julia Child, or a casual picnic with pasta salad.
- Modena Balsamic Rub
- Tangy, bright, and rich. A major hit in the Spicewalla lineup. You'll find yourself eating it straight out of the tin, but resist eating it all! Leave some for the grilled chicken, dressings, and marinades.
- Herbs De Provence
- Fresh, herbaceous, and fragrant. We aren't reinventing the wheel - this is your classic and versatile french summertime rub, just with fresher ingredients. Try it on oven-roasted chicken and vegetables.
- Amore Italian Pizza Seasoning
- Can we be cheesy for a moment? This savory, herbaceous, and slightly spicy blend will bring your Italian 'za game to the next level. Use this rustic blend in sauces, salad dressings, or pastas for a dish that feels truly autentico. Now that's Amore!
- Made in Ashville, NC
- Modena Balsamic Rub - Balsamic Powder, Salt, Garlic, Brownulated Sugar, Parsley, Tomato, Basil, Rice Concentrate. Contains: Trace amounts of wheat
- Herbs De Provence - Basil, Parsley, Marjoram, Lavender, Rosemary, Sage, Savory Herb, Thyme
- Amore Italian Pizza Seasoning - Minced Garlic, Basil, Kosher Salt, Granulated Garlic, Thyme, Marjoram, Mediterranean Oregano, Rosemary, Black Pepper, Chilli Flakes, and Minced Onion
Contains: Trace amounts of wheat
Are your spices gluten-free?
Yes, all but three! We adhere to a strict and robust allergen safety program in our factory. Our Modena Balsamic Rub, Chaat Masala, and Tandoori Masala do contain trace amounts of wheat. This is processed on some shared equipment, which we sanitize and test for allergens after each run.
Are your spices Kosher?
We are not certified kosher, but our spices are free of unlisted ingredients and our facility is meat, nut, dairy, and egg free.
What about peanut-free?
Yes, we are a peanut-free facility! We do not process nuts in our facility, and we only purchase ingredients that have already been tested. We also have an allergen safety protocol that is followed during the production of your spices.
Packages typically ship within 2-3 business days after you place your order. We’d love to see you in our Corning, New York location, so please stop on by!
To be the first to see our newest arrivals, don't forget to follow our Facebook business page. You can also find our New Arrivals here in the shop, and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Pinterest!