Habanero Hot Sauce Trio & Servilleta
Tierra Brava hot sauces are crafted in Mexico in small batches with all-natural ingredients from family recipes. This set of three habanero hot sauces ranges from "sweet and spicy" to "smokin' hot," and includes a vibrant Mexican servilleta napkin.
Keeping it Spicy for Centuries
It is thought that Aztecs from Southern Mexico have been enjoying hot sauce for thousands of years. Chilis and hot sauces have historically been used for both flavor and medicinal purposes.
This set of three hot sauces features three different habanero-infused flavors.
Guava Habanero (Sweet And Spicy)
This unique fusion of sweet and heat blends tropical guava and spicy habanero. Perfect for those that can handle a bit of spice, especially when balanced with fruity sweetness.
Green Habanero (Moderate Kick)
The perfect introduction to habanero spice, the Green Habanero has a moderate "kick" to please both the hot sauce novice and expert. An ideal condiment to have on your table every day.
Black Habanero (Smokin' Hot)
This is hot! Tierra Brava's special blend of the best pure roasted, local habaneros, this nique recipe gives hints of orange and coconut while delivering explosively tasty heat.
- One servilleta (Mexican Napkin)
- 3 - 5 oz Glass Bottles
- Comes in a gift sleeve with recipes
- Made in Mexico
- Guava Habanero: Water, Guava, Habanero Pepper, Onion, Sea Salt, Vinegar, Sugar, Xanthan Gum, Cornstarch, Potato Starch.
- Green Habanero: Water, Habanero Pepper, Onion, Vinegar, Garlic, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum, Potato Starch, Natural Citrus Extract
- Black Habanero: Water, Habanero Pepper, Onion, Vinegar, Garlic, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum, Potato Starch, Natural Citrus Extract
Packages typically ship within 2-3 business days after you place your order. We’d love to see you in our Corning, New York location, so please stop on by!
To be the first to see our newest arrivals, don't forget to follow our Facebook business page. You can also find our New Arrivals here in the shop, and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Pinterest!