We're bringing the bayou to YOU with this collection of three delicious seasonings inspired by the flavors of Louisiana's diverse and distinct culinary traditions. You won't need to travel down South to create your own "Louisiana" boil or blackened fish recipe.
- Blackening Rub
- If you're looking for a spicy, crispy, smoky fish filet or chicken breast, then this is the seasoning for you. Dip your protein in butter, then thoroughly coat in seasoning. Cook in a med-high heat pan, flipping it only once until each side is dark and crunchy. Enjoy!
- Creole Seasoning
- Reminiscent of its Euro-classical roots, this blend is delicate, herbaceous, mild. Fitting perfectly in tomato-based dishes, try using this seasoning in your favourite gumbo or jambalaya recipe.
- Cajun Seasoning
- Rustic, bold, and spicy. This recipe comes straight from the bayou and with pungent flavours that will serve well as a dry rub for pork or chicken, flavouring boudin sausage, or dirty rice with a deep south kick.
- Made in Ashville, NC
- Blackening Rub - Paprika, Onion, Garlic, White pepper, Black pepper, Cayenne, Basil, Marjoram
- Creole Seasoning - Paprika, Garlic, Onion, Black pepper, Thyme, Mediterranean Oregano, Basil, Celery Seed, Light Chilli Powder
- Cajun Seasoning - Garlic, Smoked Paprika, Onion, Spanish Paprika, Black Pepper, Cayenne, Thyme, Parsley, Red Pepper
Are your spices gluten-free?
Yes, all but three! We adhere to a strict and robust allergen safety program in our factory. Our Modena Balsamic Rub, Chaat Masala, and Tandoori Masala do contain trace amounts of wheat. This is processed on some shared equipment, which we sanitize and test for allergens after each run.
Are your spices Kosher?
We are not certified kosher, but our spices are free of unlisted ingredients and our facility is meat, nut, dairy, and egg free.
What about peanut-free?
Yes, we are a peanut-free facility! We do not process nuts in our facility, and we only purchase ingredients that have already been tested. We also have an allergen safety protocol that is followed during the production of your spices.
Packages typically ship within 2-3 business days after you place your order. We’d love to see you in our Corning, New York location, so please stop on by!
To be the first to see our newest arrivals, don't forget to follow our Facebook business page. You can also find our New Arrivals here in the shop, and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Pinterest!