Grill and Roast Collection
Fire up your grill and break out the meats! The Grill & Roast collection is here to take the guesswork out of marinades, rubs, and seasonings. Try them on vegetables! Live life on the edge!
- Carolina BBQ Rub
- If you love a good Carolina BBQ Sauce, you've found the dry rub of your dreams here. Smokey, spicy, sweet with a zing of apple cider vinegar and punchy yellow mustard, this BBQ rub is perfect for pork, poultry, or roasted potatoes. Apply generously before grilling, roasting, or slow-cooking.
- Cowboy Grilling Rub
- Well y'all, we've perfected the ultimate fireside companion and saddling up for a whole new rodeo. This updated blend will have your boots scootin'! With spicy, smoky, herbaceous, this rub will enhance just about anything that touches the grill. Yeehaw!
- Honey & Herb Rub
- This gourmet-style rub is influenced by cedar plank salmon flavors and is perfect for salmon. Simply add to fish before cooking or grilling. An efficient and perfect blend of spices for all things seafood. One can also use this Seafood Spice blend on chicken, pork, rice, or any recipe that needs a little extra flavor. Other quick applications include sprinkling this blend on vegetables for some extra flair.
- Made in Ashville, NC
- Carolina Bbq Rub - Yellow Mustard, Light Chilli Powder, Salt, Brownulated Sugar, Smoked Paprika, Black Pepper, Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Garlic, Onion, Celery Seed, and Cayenne
- Cowboy Grilling Rub - Black Pepper, Garlic, Paprika, Salt, Cumin, Fennel, Red Pepper
- Honey & Herb Rub - Brownulated Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Honey powder, Black Pepper, Paprika, Onion, Thyme, Basil, Rice Concentrate, Fennel Seed, Citric Acid
Are your spices gluten-free?
Yes, all but three! We adhere to a strict and robust allergen safety program in our factory. Our Modena Balsamic Rub, Chaat Masala, and Tandoori Masala do contain trace amounts of wheat. This is processed on some shared equipment, which we sanitize and test for allergens after each run.
Are your spices Kosher?
We are not certified kosher, but our spices are free of unlisted ingredients and our facility is meat, nut, dairy, and egg free.
What about peanut-free?
Yes, we are a peanut-free facility! We do not process nuts in our facility, and we only purchase ingredients that have already been tested. We also have an allergen safety protocol that is followed during the production of your spices.
Packages typically ship within 2-3 business days after you place your order. We’d love to see you in our Corning, New York location, so please stop on by!
To be the first to see our newest arrivals, don't forget to follow our Facebook business page. You can also find our New Arrivals here in the shop, and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Pinterest!